What is the cause of delayed periods post intake of I-pill ?

sir, i had sex with my bf on 4th of this month and the condom tore off and i think the semen had gone inside my body. i took ipill imedoately within 1 hr. then the other day i exp cramp like before onset of periods and i bleed a little .i thought it is period but i didnt bleed afterwards. also i have irregular periods problem. after taking ipill very strong smell came from my urine for 2 days .now also their is little cramps in stomach. my period due date is 11 and it didnt came last month. i m confused and worried. pls help....
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012