What is the cause of delayed periods, negative pregnancy test, brown discharge with sore nipples ?

Hi hope you can help, me and my husband are trying for a baby. Last month I was 10 days late (which is not usually the case), I also had all the pregnancy symptoms . Pregnancy test and blood test were negative, my doctor said it was a menstrual miscarriage . 3 weeks later I get brown stringy discharge with just a little blood. I did a pregnancy test a day before I was due for my proper period (a week later) which came out negative. Assumed the brown stringy discharge was my period and was expecting to ovulate this week but instead have had a light brown discharge, my left nipple is also quite sore but that s about it! Any ideas, is this all part of my body still rejecting an early pregnancy or something more serious? The not knowing is very annoying and I m getting equally annoyed going to the doctor all the time. All the suggestions would be most welcome. Thanks, Debbie
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012