What is the cause of chronic pain in the legs, arms and chest with palpitations, nausea and dizziness ?

Hi...I am having chronic pain in my legs, mostly my left side...the way I would describe it? It feels like I am constantly dehydrated, which is not the case at all...I also have some pains in my arms, and chest - experiencing heart palipitations quite regularly...I am nauseous, and dizzy...the pain in my leg(s) is becoming unbearable...should I be concerned? I am 44, female in very good physical shape, not overweight and I eat a very balanced diet...
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012