What is the cause of chest pressure which I get under exertion ?

33 years old female 5 10, 285. work full time as a nurse, married with three young sons. history of preeclampsia, diabetes , htn and psorasis. iron deficient anemia . was having off and on chest pressure for 2-3 days that became constant. went to hospital, had persantine stress test, ct scan of lungs, 2 d echo and bilateral ultrasound of lower extremities all negative. BP 130/70. pulse ox 98. afebrile. my only abnormal finds were respirations low 10-14, hgb 8.5 and d dimmer 5500. Yes, over 5000. it was checked like five times. i was discharged from hospital because all the life threatening tests came back negative. Still have chest pressure that gets significantly worse with exertion now, had actual chest pains today with exertion that went away with rest. please help. what do i do?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jul 2011