What is the cause of bulge with fluid and pain between shoulder blades post a fall ?

I passed out and fell head first into a wall, I have had x rays, ct scan , an they show no damage to my back , However I have upper back pain and I have a bulge that has fluid in it just above my shoulder blades. It s real tender to the touch and when I move a certain way I have a sharp pain to that same area. My doctor doesn t seem to be too concerned about it but it worries me. This happened 6 days ago and I am better but the fluid and pain between shoulder blades has not eased up any
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012