What is the cause of brown stains post unprotected sex during periods ?

hi .. i had unprotected sex during my period few weeks ago like around the 11th march he ejected outside me, my periods did get over at the normal time .. now im getting like a brownish fluid stain .. i have checked the net and these results came up cervical cancer , Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID), perimenopause, or sexually transmitted diseases like gonorrhea, Chlamydia or vaginal warts . and im 16 years .. and i have not done a pregnancy test or i am not showing any signs of pregnancy .. please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012
Welcome to HCM,

There are no chances of Pregnancy due to sex during menstrual period. But one should not do intercourse during periods. In your case it seems to be due to infection. You can get Culture & sensitivity test of discharge to identify infecting organism & effective drugs. Though chances of cancer are negligible, still you can go for PEP smear test to rule out cancer. Your case is simple. In future avoid unprotected sex. Consult a Gynecologist for treatment.
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon Dr. K. Raghu's  Response
vaginal disharge most of the times could be harmless,in the back ground of a unprotected sex common sexually transmitted infections which cause discharge have to be considered,gonorrhea,bacterial vaginitis,chlamydial ,whether you are havi ng itching candidial infection to be thought of any way vaginal swab gram stain ,culture would help in diagnosis ,consult dermatologist venerologist

Oncologist, Radiation Dr. Rushi Panchal's  Response
discharge per vaginal only as symptom is not suggestive of cancer, don't worry about this chances of cancer in your age 16 is unlikely,.