What is the cause of bleeding from clitoris during periods ?

please answer only if u really know anything i'm really worried Hi my name is Sara and i am 27 years old and i m unmarried. i have notice a strange change during my menstrual periods n i m really worried as i don t understand whts the reason. i notice there s blood coming out of my clitoris as well. Well the thing is, the reason why I suspect it s the clitoris is because in the last days menses , I hav seen two red spots on the pad, one on top of the other with no connection in between. very strange. I can t figure it out. i m noticing it from the past 3 or 4 months. What do you think id wrong with me?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011