What is the cause of acne on the chest, arms and feet with burning sensation and numbness ?

hello doctor im asking you about a question with im breaking out with acne or my chest and on my arms and face i have had it several years and been everywere to see what it is but its coming to the point were now im starting to burn and feel numbess in my feet and hands i have had test done for diabetes which is nil but have very low iron deficienct and thyroid problem and high blood preasure which im taking arcand thank you
Asked On : Sat, 4 Feb 2012