What is the cause of abdominal pain with loose, green stools and nausea ?

I have been having moderate to severe pain , kind of like a crampy spasm that comes and goes every few minutes in my LUQ. The pain has also moved to my RUQ and now my ascending colon . I hadn t had a BM until this morning (in 3 days) and it was a greenish pale color that was straining to get out but it was very loose in tveryhe stool and formed, yet it was very choppy. I m out of town and not sure if I should be deen. The pain is still there and it realy hurts my left ribs and back. I have pressure and fullness and I get very nauseous when I walk. Any advice?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012