What is the cause for the Bartholin's cyst to recur and what treatment should I take ?

hi,mam i m xyz.21 years recenty in jan i got excission of bartholian cyst..even till today i dont know the reason for the appearance of this cyst..the doctor who did excission for me suspected i had sex withsomeone...but really i m not the girl of that caliber...now the real headache to me is from yesteday i can feel the formation of cyst again on the other side of vagina which was normal till yesterday...what was the reason mam for formation of cyst again?what should i do now mam?again if i consult the same doctor she might again suspect me...my heart is not willing to do so..can u please tell me the reason beyond the formation of this cyst and the tablets so i can come out of it......
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011