What is the cause for so bad smell coming from vaginal discharge after an intercourse ?

i had sex with my fiance a couple days ago...and he ended up breaking inside me before he could pull vaginal discharge was smelling alittle off and i was told that was happening due to semen that was left inside me...well its been more than a week now and the smell is more or less gone...what i want to know is if its safe to have sex again or was it an fiance is ok and nothing other than the off smell discharge is all i was experiencing...please please advise..
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011