What is the cause for my facial hair to turn red ?

Hello sir, I am 26 mail not married, I have red hairs on my chin and mustache,As per HCM advise i conserned with dermatologist he examine to me and written tablets 1.Tab.Flucos 150 once a week for 7 weeks, 2.Tab.Doxt s daily twice for 3 weeks & once a day for 3 weeks, 3.Zincovit daily once for 3 weeks & Tab. Cobadex czs daily once for 4 weeks, 4. Nadoxin cream to apply daily once on chin & mustache for 7 weeks, I am using this tablet from 7 weeks but there is no improvement, and increasing more red hairs and reducing black hairs,Sir i want to know is it possible to control this?,If possible to control this please advise me what should be done, I am so worried about this. please help me
Asked On : Tue, 9 Aug 2011
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
You are in the right line of treatment for your condition. I suggest you just apply dye and leave it alone
Have a healthy living