What is the cause for my facial hair to turn red in color ?

hello sir, I am 27 years old mail married, when i married that time my age is 18 years old, now i am 27, i do sex everyday, now my mustache & chin hairs are growing totally red & grey.I have done daily sex thats why this is the reason to growing red & grey hair? and having left knee pain and some sound is coming from left knee & elbow. please advise me how to black my chin & mustache hair...
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
hi,welcome to HCM,doing sex daily will neither affect the colour of moustache and chin hair nor it has any role in your knee problem.
the sound (crepitus)coming out from your knee and elbow joint may be due early degeneration which is common with,do not may get a xray done.hope it will be hopeful.
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Color of hair has no relation with sex ,so forget it. For knee pain consult orthopedic doctor.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”