What is the cause for my bloating stomach after having coors light?

I have had very bloated stomach for the past few weeks. It is not as bad if I haven't ate or drank anything. I started drinking coors light about the same time this started. Before coors light I would usually drink imports. I drink 4-6 beers most everyday but I have never had this problem. It feels like it is foaming up so bad it reaches my mouth from my stomach. The problem is way worse when I drink coors light and especially when I eat while drinking coors light. I would like to know if this has something to do with changing beer or if it is something else? Any suggestions?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jan 2014
hi, from your history, i guess you have developed bloating due to acid peptic disease. It happens when you take foods or drinks you do not tolerate or by drinking too much of alcohol. you may need to abstain from beer or coors for some time and take antacids for a week. you will be fine soon. hope this helped.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.