What is the cause for me to bleed heavily on the next day of my periods with clots coming out ?

um i lost my virginity over a month ago and had sex recently and i bled very heavy for over a day and a good amount of blood clots came out of my vagina after the sex ... can anyone tell me what happened ... ive been panicking since um i lost my virginity over a month ago and had sex recently and i bled very heavy for over a day and a good amount of blood clots came out of my vagina after the sex ... can anyone tell me what happened ... ive been panicking since
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011