What is the cause for me not to conceive ?

me & my husband s blood group is O that reason for my conciving period cycle is 24 days long please tell me my ovulation period
Asked On : Tue, 26 Apr 2011
thanks for choosing healthcaremagic
since your cycle is 24 your ovulatory days will be 10th day of your periods(usualy periods starts 14 days after ovulation).so if you are trying for pregnancy you have to contact from 8th to 14 th day of your periods.blood groups have no role in infertility
General & Family Physician Dr. Sheetal's  Response
Hi Nikita,

Your blood group and your husband's blood group being O positive will not affect your chances of conceiving.

Since your menstrual cycle is usually of 24 days, you are likely to have ovulation around the 10th to 12th day of your cycle. You have more chances of conceiving if you plan sexual intercourse during this period. However, this is an approximate date. The actual date of ovulation cannot be predicted with absolute certainty.