What is the cause for irregular periods when all test results are normal ?

hi i m 18 years of age unmarried girl my periods are not regular .my all tests reports are last periods were in 11feb 2011.sitll i have no periods plz i want to know the gynocologist said that every thing is normal then y i dont get my periods?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011
Hi, dear
Its normal in this age means up to age of 18 yrs, reason is pressure of studies is one of the cause. Proper food habit is also important. Check your hb count, if it low then Increase the hb by medicins and diatry supplement.
will my periods become normal after 18 years bcz my hb report is also normal.