What is the cause for blood sugar to fluctuate with excessive sweating ?

my mom is 44 yrs n a diabetic since 3 years. Her blood sugar levels very high. Recently 4 months ago she got admitted in hospital and had infusion . At that time her levels wer 400+. Now since about a couple of months her sugar levels are in the range of 170 - 240. But now a days since about a week at nights, she is sweating excessively from forehead and neck and her forehead becomes ice cold at that time ..We checked the sugar levels exactly at that time and it was 176 then after a couple of minutes she became a bit warm then after 15 minutes she again started sweating excessively then on checking we found her levels to be 258., but still she was sweating.. What could be the reason for sweating during hyperglycemia .? She has been taking 4 cups of green tea since 20 days for weight loss .?? Couls green tea be responsible for her night sweats .?? or any medical problem.. plzz help me out.. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011