What is the cause and treatment for sensitive, swollen bump between the fingers of the upper palm ?

I have a swollen bump between my ring and middle finger on the upper palm of my right hand . I have had this bump for years and always thought I had injured the tendon . It hurt pretty bad at first but for the past 12 to 15 years I barely noticed it. Until about 3 weeks ago. It has gotten a little larger and very sensitive. After looking on the net my sysmptoms seem consistent with a neuroma , but the lump is just under the skin and above the palm facia. any ideas? If it is neuroma, what are the treatment options?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  179 Awaiting Answer