What is the cause and remedy for thermal shocks after going out in the sun ?

hello sir i m masturbating from 5 years but i left masturbating fro 2to3 months but the effect of masturbation still there in my body ie.i get thermal shocks when i go outside in the rays of sun when sweatting take place thermal shocks get stopped then i take relief what was that phenomena of thermal shocks ? unbearable hot is generated in my body .how can i take early recovery from this hotness? it is from 4 years.i ask my father to take to docter but they said no the body cure itself automatically. how can i cure sir pls give me answer? Please type your qu
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description. I suggest you not to worry too much. First of all why are worried about masturbation. Masturbation is natural process and there is nothing wrong with that if done under control. Even one masturbation daily is not bad if you are healthy enough. But anxiety and blind faith can take its toll on your mind and create mental problems.

I think that is what is happening to you. You should visit a doctor for your satisfaction first. Then stop worrying about yourself about body problems. You should have better priorities such as studies, job, family, friends etc. You might need psychological counseling., I am more than happy to provide telephone psychological counseling through healthcaremagic. Contact me through customer care,

Hope this clears your doubt. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.