What is the cause and remedy for sudden clamping on the upper and lower jaw ?

Sir, I am having a problem since I was in 10 std . Visited many doctors many but had no proper remedy. Ever since I having started feeling it, I am taking medicines. And right now frustrated of taking medicines. The problem that I face is sudden clamping of right upper and lower jaw while I am talking, eating, brushing or even when I am not doing anything. Visited many neurologist and finally visited orthopedics but nothing working out. I was just going through some sited and visited yours and would be very kind if you could help me out. Thanking you, Prasenjit Saha
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
It seems that you might have lax TMjoint (temporo mandibular joint) or some sub laxation of the joint.
Go for X ray of TMJoint and find out the cause.
Orthodentist or orthopedic will help.
Avoid chewing hard stuff or do not wide open your mouth or keep your hands on the joint while yawning .
Ok and bye.