What is the cause and remedy for recurring painful water boils over the body ?

hi, i am suffering from a special disease since 3 to 4 years. i do not its name. that after every 4\5 months my body burst from all of my liquid places like mouth , nose , testus, lips , penis, seen etc. i found v big water balls on both area tongue and penis on tongue a water ball circle of 1 diameter that causes a swear pain for 15\20 days. penis from urain discharge point got injured and pain in uranate. after sometime 3\4 to days waterballs blost and then unbelieveable pain for next 11\15 days. sir please tell me what is this i think it is one and only disease in your medical history which i am facing. upper skin of penis badly damaged all around it please help. i am suffering now but have no visa are payment card please tell easy way to pay you. i dont know whose specialist query this belongs to please select catagory yourself and apply
Asked On : Wed, 8 Feb 2012