What is the cause and remedy for puffiness and dryness on the labia minora ?

My labia minora has been puffy and swollen for about a month now. I first noticed it after my period last month and it was tender to the touch. Afterwards I kept getting more symptoms, yeasty smelling discharge , itching, burning, weird smelling urine. So I went to the doctors and they treated me for both a UTI and Yeast Infection . All of the symptoms have gone away except for the puffiness and its very dry down there. I have tried anti- fungal cream, vagisil, and nothing has seemed to work. Any home remedies that could get rid of my problem? Or a diagnosis?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012