What is the cause and remedy for positive HBsAg post treatment ?

hi!i am having hepatitis B since 1994.Ten months back i started allopathic medicine Tenvir.After treatment my viral DNA & HBeAg are negative but HBsAg is still persisting.Two months back I also started LIV 52 Hb along with Tenvir but HBsAg is still positive.I am 43 yrs & having no general problem.My LFT remains normal.I take alcohol thrice a week.How to get rid of HBsAg.Due to TENVIR i am suffering from muscle & joint pains frequently.Should i stop Tenvir now & continue liv-52 Hb.Please advice me.I am worried now about liver cirrhosis etc.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012