What is the cause and remedy for pigmentation on the inner corner of the eyes in one not using spectacles ?

Hi, I have a skin discoloration/pigmentation on the inner corner of the eyes. When people look at it, they thought that it was the mark that i got it from wearing glasses, but i never wear glasses before (i have very good eye sights). I never had it when i was a kid, but when i was about 15 years old, the discoloration then slowly becomes more and more visible. I m 20 right now so it s very visible. I just want to know what is the cause of it and how can i treat it?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Feb 2012