What is the cause and remedy for periodic irritation caused by the pimple on the right labia majora ?

hi i have a little irritation and pimple on my right labia majora . the irritation is occasionally sometimes its itch and sometimes its not. i usually shave down there after the itchy feeling i shave when the hair grows and after two weeks of discomfort of itchiness i went to the doctor and they give me anti-bacterial cream and restrain from shaving. no discharge and no swelling or sore. had a pap smear and it is normal. im just worried if its something else or what. i need help..
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012