What is the cause and remedy for painful and occasional bleeding in bowel movements ?

Im 36 yrs old female, i have painful and occasionally bleeding bowl movement and also flatulence from jan 1st 2012, i had undergone an anal fissure cum festula operation in 2006, I was ok last 5 yrs, im taking isabgol , veg, fruits and trying all conservative methods, my uric acid level is 7.1, i have a poor medical history of spondlasis, calcaniel spur, TB in 2008 but cured and regularly i took care of other disorders . request u advice me on the same.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Feb 2012