What is the cause and remedy for pain on the left side of the body post open splenectomy ?

hello doctor, last year on 11th of mar i had an accident.i fell from the bike on my left side of the body,due to which my spleen was injured.then on 13th of mar 2011 at 8:00 a.m ,i had an open splenectomy .after that i am facing lot of problems in my left side of the body.i have continuous little pain from bottom of the heart to the stomach.and after having meal this pain increases a little bit .i cannot stretch my body.i have also continuous pain in by lower back on left side.please help me and advise me.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012