What is the cause and remedy for intense leg and back pain ?

Sir, I have back pain and pain on the legs ,since I took a heavy weight six month ago.I have done Ayurvedic treatment with massage. there was no gain from it.And had a homeopathic treatment for two months. that also doesn t out well.Now I feel stiffness and pain on most of the lumbar vetebrae . My MRI says.. 1.Straightening of lumbar lordosis with minimal anterior spondylotic changes noted from L3 to L5 levels. 2.Mild posterior bulge noted at L4-5 disc level causing minimal identation on the thecal sac with encroachment on the bilateral lateral recesses causing narrowing. 3.No significant abnormalit in ret of the IV discs,conus medullaris and thecal sac
Asked On : Thu, 16 Feb 2012