What is the cause and remedy for burning sensation while passing urine with frequent urination ?

age 39 yrs, last 5 days I m suffering some worried problem that is when I want pee I feel burn my inside my penish and after finsih me pee I feel again that I need to Pee agian.I drink lots of water and sometimes at night I go for pee near about 4 to 5 times, sometimes l feel little pain my left side and I feel week that my head spin.Please advice me what could be reason and how can I solve my problem? Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 13 Feb 2012
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.You seem to be suffering from urinary tract infection.You must get a urine routine examination done along with the culture of urine,which will determine the organism causing this infection ,and the proper antibiotic for it.You should also get ultrasound abdomen,blood sugar and measurement of your BP done.Thanks and good luck.