What is the cause and permanent solution for dryness and rashes on the T-zone of the face ?

been experiencing skin rashes on the T-zone area on my face, particularly between my eye brows all the way to the sides of my nose. It always starts with dryness around the area, and dandruff-like on my eye brows and patches of dry skin will be formed on the sides of my nose. Been applying steroid cream to reduce the redness but this problem will just come back again. What causes this and is there a permanent solution?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012