What is the burning sensation on the side of breast and tingling nipple after a chemical pregnancy ?

I am 26 yrs old female. I had a chemical pregnancy 1 week ago. I have burning sensation on the right side of the right breast and tingling nipple. I have this for 1 week now. What could be reason for this? Could this be something serious?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Oct 2011
Mild burning sensation in the breast with tingling in the nipple might just happen due to the hormonal changes your body has undergone due to chemical pregnancy. These will subside on their own in next 3-4 weeks. If these continue or are aggravated then i suggest you to consult your gynecologist for further evaluation.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal