What is the best way to remove tick?

THank you. I just heard on PP that the best way to remove a tick is with tweezers. Several years ago I learned from your show that you could saturate a cotton ball in liquid hand soap and friction over the tick with it. The tick just backs out intact. It works every time! Does People s Pharmacy think this is okay, or is there a reason it is not recommended?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1. no company will ever recommend what other show have to say, home remedies site/ show is intended to be archival in nature
2. use of liquid hand soap or other remedies may cause tick to release saliva/ bacteria into the blood stream and chances of getting Lyme's disease increases greatly.
3. medical experts warn about using home remedies, which might disturb or excite the tick to regurgitate, or vomit the disease back into its hosts.

. use tic-off, spray it once or twice on the tick. the tick is completely paralyzed, and is unable to regurgitate its infectious disease back into its hosts, and the tick fell off.
. when using tweezers grasp the tick head and not body,which will cause it to inject saliva or blood into your skin and increase the chances of transmitting a disease.
. see a doctor immediately: if you experience fever and/or chills. [common symptom of tick-borne illnesses], Headaches and muscle aches, bulls eye rash.
. lastly dispose of the tick properly,by soaking it in rubbing alcohol or flush it down the toilet to prevent it from attaching itself to you or your family members.