What is the best way to remove body hair for men ?

Hi, I wanted to know which is the best way of body hair removal for men? and where are these services available in bangalore ?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jul 2011
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
thanks for posting your query on healthcare magic
The best way to remove excess facial and body hair is by Laser provided the hair you want to get targeted are pigmented hair and not white ones. Since the Laser targets the pigment in the root of the hair follicles which gradually decreases the hair to almost negligible .Various choices are available with dermatologists and laser surgeons in form of Diode , Nd Yag or IPL in decreasing order of efficacy .You need to undergo the treatment in 6 to 8 sittings for effective reduction of hair ,with every sitting around 4 to 6 weeks apart.
I hope i have answered to all your queries
If any further doubts feel free to post again
God Bless
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
hair removal in men done by different method
one is temporary and other is permanent
temporary method are not advisable as there will be growth in few time
it include

while permanent method give long lasting result
-RF removal
it is done by dermatologist
so better to consult dermatologist .