What is the best way to get rid of vocal nodules, speech therapy or surgery ?

Hi, I ve been having vocal cord nodules/polyps for 5 years now. I just recently was able to get a job but its part time and they don t have insurance for part time employees. Im a female and im 27 years old and I would like to know since its been 5 years with this would I need to have the surgery to remove the nodules/polyps or should I just wait and do the speech therapy . Also, If I do the surgery how much does it cost without insurance and is there a payment plan?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jul 2011