What is the best way of removing hairs near my private part ?

Hello, I am 17 and I have really thick public hairs around my vagina. I currently use a razor to shave these hairs and sometimes I get cuts. So, I tried using a hair remover cream but my vagina burns and irritates so much for like 2 days. So I was wondering about what is the best way of removing hairs near my vagina? And I also have a problem which is I get pimples which really hurts and itches near my vagina and my skin is usually very dry. I try to stay clean all the time but I still get itches and dry skin. Can you please help me and tel me what can I do about this? Thank you. Priya
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jun 2010