What is the best type and strength of hormone replacement I should be on? Have POF

I am 34 and have been diagnosed with POF since I was 21, but each doctor I ve seen (endo, repro endo and ob/gyn), don t seem convinced of my diagosis because I don t fit the typical picture . Regardless of the cause, I don t believe I ovulate and will not menstruate if I m not on OCPs. My question for each doctor I ve had is what is the best type and strength of hormone replacement should I be on. I have essestially been on OCPs for my entire adult life. I don t feel good though. I don t have much libido. I guess I just don t feel like a woman, and that scares me.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012