What is the best treatment for uneven skin tone around anus?

whats the best treatment for uneven skin tone for the inner bum, around the anus? i know tha hydroquinone creams do work but i will never use a cream/product that has this ingrediant because i heard it causes cancer and other diseases. so my question is can i find a cream/product/solution that works just as well as whats the best treatment for uneven skin tone for the inner bum, around the anus? i know that hydroquinone creams do work but i will never use a cream/product that has this ingrediant because i heard it causes cancer and other diseases. so my question is can i find a cream/product/solution that works just as well as hyrdoquinone creams and if so can you name me some thanks
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012