What is the best treatment for allergic cough ?

I AM IN ALERGIC CAUGH PATIENT. FROM LAST 10-12 YEARS IT GIVE ME PROBLEM. NOW IT IS VERRY VERRY DIFFICULT FOR NON STOP CAUGH. SO I WANT TO GO TO VELORE FOR TREATMENT FROM KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL. PLS TELL ME WHAT AMOUNT SHOULD I CARRY, FOR TREATMENT, LEAVING & FOODING & CONVEYANCE. PLS.......... REGARDS SUPRIYA BANERJEE # 9331536741 PLS ADVICE WHICH TYPE OF TREATMENT GIVES ME FULL CURE FROM ALLERGIC CAUGH, WHEATHER IT IS ALLO, HOMEO OR AYURVADIC. SUPRIYA BANERJEE
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011
which type of treatment this is ayurveda, homeo?

Different institute has different charges
I advice to take ayurvedic panchkarma to clear up all doshas in body.It will remove all your cough, you will get better relief.
  Anonymous's Response
Dear Supriya

for allergy no one gives you complete cure. If they claim its false. However it can be brought under control. First identify what the things which provoke allergic cough and try to avoid those things. If you have any particular allergy you can go for desensitization therapy.

Cost of treatment depends upon where and which type treatment you receive. My advise is first consult physician and get your blood test done especially Absolute eosinophil count and RAST. If these are raised then go for allergy treatment. If these two are normal think other cause for cough.
if you have any querry u can ask