What is the best medicine for gonnorhea apart from tetralysal ?

Hello! I wonder about taking tetralysal (lymecycline) 300 mg for gonnorhea. I saw some kind of study on pubmed where they gave gonnorhea patients 1.5 g twice with 12 hours between, which cured over 90 % of them. However, I can t really find any other references to dosage when treating gonnorhea with tetralysal. Of course I know that I should test myself, but what dosage should I take to treat the gonnorhea correctly, if I don t want to use anything else than tetralysal? Also, would I be cured of any chlamydia , if infected by it, using the same treatment as for the gonnorhea? Thank you very much!! :)
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012