What is the best cure to get wet vagina naturally while intercourse ?

hi, i was married in may 2010 and my periods before marriage are very irregular like for 2 to 3 months and after marriage wen started OC pills they were regular like for 28 to 29 days. my problem is my vegina is dry while intercourse with my hubby but some times it will be wet. is it any problem and am i ok to get child after stopping OC pills.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011
In the initial times of intercourse, when there is lacking of foreplay, the vagina may be dry. Actually, lubrication in the vaagina is considered as the excitement phase of female sexual response cycle. You and your partner has to learn the art and more about the foreplay to achieve the orgasm. Sometimes the hormones also plays a role in lubrication. In that case you can opt for artificial lubricants like K-Y jelly.