What is the best course of treatment for a Herpes simplex encephalitis patient to recover lost memory ?

Respected sir, My mother is suffering from herpes encephalitis since 20th oct 2010.She lost her memory. her treatment is as below (at present)- Tab. Quel -25 (Quetiaine 25 mg) BD Tab. Donamem -5 (Memantine Hydrochloride 5 mg & Donepezil Hydrochloride 5 mg) BD Cap. Becosul –Z BD Cap. Levipil 500 & 750 mg BD Syrp. Dilantin 300 mg (12 ml on sleeping time) Syrp. Cyp-L (5 ml One time only) Inj. Unicobal 500 mg (Methylcobalmin 500 mg + Benzyl Alchol 2%) Dose 1 three weeks please help and guide me so that my mother can recover her lost memory as soon as possible thanking you
Asked On : Sun, 26 Jun 2011