What is the best and the fastest treatment to get rid of acne scars ?

hello. I had 3 acnes close to each other around my chin area.I used harsh acne treatments,like anti acne gels and I didn t rinse it off in the time that I was suppose to.because I wanted the acnes to be gone soon.and after 3-4 days it got soooo red and then started peeling.unfortunately it s still red and I think it s going to leave scar there.I was trying to reduce the scars on my chin for months now and now I got a new one.is there any way that I can heal this small red area? and what s the fastest and the best way to get rid of the acne scars?laser therapy? thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Jun 2011