What is the benefit of Amree Plus and Ovanac medicines, will these medicines help to conceive ?

Hi Doctor , I have irregular periods since it has started. now i am married since 2 years and planning for a baby since last one year, we have consulted a doctor as well and she has advised me Amree Plus and Ovanac regularly. i just wanted to know the benefit of these medicines and also will these medicines help me to conceive. My husband and i have already undergone the test for thyroid, Sugar and Semen. kindly advice.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jul 2011