What is success rate of IUI and side effects of the injections ?

hello. i am 31 year old. i had posterior wall fibroids (4 cms x 4.2 cms) in my uterus and had a myomectomy during dec 2011. i am now planning to try for an IUI . my doctor advised me on a GMH on my 8th day and Fertigyn 5000 on my 11th day. on scanning, i have good number of follicles. my question to you is 1) what is the success rate in IUI. 2) do i have to take any other supplementary medicines? 3) Is there any side effects of the above injections
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012