What is small penis syndrome and how do I enhance my penis length and width ?

My name is manas.My age is 22 yrs.I am suffering from sex disease i need advice from sexologist act my penis size is small both in length or width I felt very embarrassing.can this problem ruined my marriage life in future.Help me doctor
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011
Diabetologist 's  Response
Hi Manas,

Length of the penis required for good sex life is 2 inch on erection, bcos only 2 inch inside the vagina is sensitive to touch.
Good sex life does not depends on the size of the penis, its art of love making, understand ur partner, repect her feelings, have emotional connection, sex is not only body game, it is also mind game.
Unfortunately there is no medication to increase the size of penis, u have to be happy with wat u have and learn the art of love, our country is proud of kamasutra, refer it for more details.

Hope I have answered ur question,