What is safe period for sex?

When can i have sex with my girlfriend? We are worried about the pregnancy. We will marry soon, but just to avoid social complications I want to know the safe time when I can have sex. Please dont mistake me.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Dec 2009

2)See guys, girls/rather women have something called as cycles called menstrual cycles where the bleeding occurs for them every month. So based on the calculations it is told to have fertile period that is when the egg gets released. It about the 14th day in a 28 day cycle. This is one reason also why our grandmas are very specific in keeping marriage dates after asking the period details of the girl such that the first night is fruitful.
1) I have heard too of something like this and i was wondering what this thing means. Does this mean that our women are not always fertile?

3) Wow.. good info....thanks guys...I always used to wonder what is all this going on when my sister was getting married..Anyways good lesson..
  Anonymous's Response

Do use precautions. The first 10 days after menstural bleeding and the last 10 days before menstruation is considered safe.

Anonymous's Response

hw to avoid pregnancy if my grl is three week pregnent ...?