What is remedy for pain, burning sensation in breast after mastectomy, radiation which doesnot respond to panadol, antibiotics?

I have taken out the right side of my breast after the operation I had radiation about 8 times now since the operation was performed last year from this year about 3 months I am having a burning sensation in the breast and and sometime it pains a lot I have consulted my doctors they have given me some anitbiotics & was asked take with either panadin or 2 panadols but I have not got over the pain still what they say it will be there for some time what do you suggest me dng
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013