What is recommended diet in post delivery ?

what should be my diet after delivery? is there any restrictions in my food intake? should I eat mango, yougurt, pulses etc? my grandma told me that these food may cause gas and baby may vomit. so I dont know wheather I should eat these items or not? plz guide me.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011
Welcome to health care magic
after delivery you can consume all normal foods like mango yogurts & pulses .there is no contraindication to such foods as they are nutritious & help in production of more milk for baby. This is only a myth nothing else.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”