What is pre-ejaculation and how can I enlarge my penis size ?

always pre come is comes with urine without thinking about sex Hi.I m 28 male,Unmarried.Problem is always pre come is comes with urine without thinking about sex. i have started masturbation 3 years ago but take various kind of drug(Alcohol,Chorosh,phinsedil,ywba,sleeping pill etc) when i was 23.day by day my penis is going to small.recently i m going to marry.So it creates lots tension. So pls advise me wt can i do & wt medicine i have to use to solve it,also suggest how can i increase my penis. N.B-from last 30/35 days i don t take that kind of drugs
Asked On : Wed, 26 Jan 2011